Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Mr Teddy- a CAS card

Hey there! It's been a rough couple of days, as I've been a little sick, but I've crawled over to the PC to get this post out!
I've never really been a CAS and minimal layers gal- I've been playing with it more recently, along with rectangular cards, which also used to be a total nemesis of mine. I have a REEEEAL problem leaving lots of white showing!
I thought I'd attempt it today though, and you'll have to let me know what you think.
IMG_4747[1]
I also released my grip on my copics today, and coloured in pencils- I used the 72 set of Marco Raffines on top of this Buff Cardstock from Papermill Direct.
The image I coloured is   Mr Teddy  that I printed right onto the buff cardstock, before colouring, then stamping my sentiment. I cut it a little smaller than a UK A6 card blank size, but to make it a truly one layer card, you could size your cardstock  a little bigger ;) 

Rachel
x

No comments:

Post a Comment