Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hi all 

 Jane here with a  little bit of  inspiration  for you all
 for the Karleigh Sue Inspiration team
what an adorable image this is she has so many uses

The card is 6 x 6 and layered with black and yellow card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash
I coloured the image with copics
e29,25 and 21
y26,23 and 21


I die cut the image  with a matching border
I added another layered strip with matching paper
I added a die cut bow with a tiny flower for its centre

the bow is from a Sue Wilson die

I added a  sentiment layered with the same  card 
also added a few gems




Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment