Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sorry this is a bit late - I've been on a training day..  I Thought I had scheduled it but nothing..
 (my computer life does not improve!) lol

Todays inspiration post is using Lady luck.

I used her as a new home card for my neice



I used the following pro markers
skin - apricot, oatmeal, blush
Hair - tan, cinnamon, cocoa, henna

Clover - meadow green, apple, leaf green, bright green
Horseshoe - warm grey 1, 2, 3, 4 
Star - yellow, canary, sunflower
Dress/shoes - tea green, soft green, grey green


Ladybird - lipstick red, berry red, red

The papers I found in my stash from an old craft magazine.
I cut 3 circles and embossed with a ball tool to look like candi.

The greeting I typed and cut out with some dies.

Please pop over to Karleigh Challenge blog and show us your projects.

Kind regards
Theresa
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment