Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Thursday, May 14, 2015

its my Birthday

Hi all
Here is my  inspirational card for Karleigh Sue
The image is It's my birthday - you can find her here




I have coloured her with copics 
e43,42 and 41
bg09,07,05 and 02
r89 and 85
r02,01 and 00
This is a 6 x 6   card and is layered up with white card
 and some lovely paper I found in my stash
I layered 2 other squares with matching paper

I then die cut her with a border to match
The flowers  are die cut and made with love by me
the corner swirl is also a die cut
 I added a sentiment which  was from my computer


Hope you like it
love Jane xx

1 comment:

Cheri Lyn Shull said...

Beautiful card Jane!!! My favvvvvv colors too. Excellent work

Post a Comment