Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ahoy Matey


Today for my inspiration post I'm using the nautical Ahoy Matey by Karleigh Sue. Isn't she swell lol.
I have coloured her with copic markers and then fussy cut her out and popped her up with double sided foam tape. I started with a red base card then matted it with white card and then a paper from Kaiser Crafts Sandy Toes collection. I die cut an anchor out of silver mirri card and used glitter sticker letters for the word Ahoy.
The colours that I used are:
E000,E00,E01,R20,E33,E35,E39,E53,B05,B24,B26,W1,R22,R24,R27,Y08
Here is the link to this sassy image: Ahoy Matey
For Loads more inspiration why not check out my blog Deb Vees Craft Place

No comments:

Post a Comment