Welcome crafty friends,
Find digi stamps at cherishull.com
Any design team questions please send to karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com
For challenge blog sponsorship requests please contact kssponsors@gmail.com
For info or pricing on a custom character commission in your own likeness please email Cheri at karleighsuedigis@hotmail.com

Thursday, January 8, 2015

'Owl' always love you

Hi there! it is my turn today to host at the karleigh sue digis blog with my inspirational for january! wow..january came quick, and I've been making pieces right through the new year too with no break! Some may call me insane but I love what I do...






today's card is made with 'I heart owl' from the karleigh Sue Digi Shoppe over on etsy


I used :
Copics- 
e25,E29, E13,E15,E18, YR23,Y21, G99, G94,G21 R20, blender, R08, YR07, YR14

bronze shimmer cardstock
pink pearlescent cardstock
some DSP from a 12x12 floral/ romantic paper pack
feather die from Simply cards and papercraft
computer generated sentiment
pink ribbon from wilkinsons
buttons from That Craft Place
doodle border- my own!


Rachel

if you want to look at more of my work please hop on over to:
Big Crafty Mess!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment